-- MøB --
MøB is a creative tool for realtime manipulation of digital media used for liveart, VJing, interactive installations and live cinema.
- modular sytem for flexibility and expandability
- XML based scripting
- GTK2+ based gui
- input: v4l2, mpeg, QT, image, text
- output: xwindow, SDL, theora
- control: waveform oscillators, OSC, MIDI
- modules: multiblob motion tracking, figlet fonts, video matrix, chromakey, bullet freeze
- effects: rtx, xy transform, alpha diff, chromakey, Frei0r plugins
- separation of internal controllers and pilots for flexible control routing of between modules
Checkout the latest svn code with:
svn co http://piksel.no/repos/mob/branches/newseason
Or download the latest snapshot tarball:
MøB is made for the GNU/Linux platform, and is released under the GPL licence.