Ticket #6 (reopened defect)
Allow override of runtime search path
|Reported by:||salsaman||Owned by:||somebody|
In the frei0r spec, a search list of plugin locations is provided:
However, this will fail for example on 64 bit systems if the frei0r plugins are installed in /usr/lib64/frei0r-1/.
To get around this, I suggest allowing use of an environment variable: FREI0R_PLUGIN_DIR which would override the second directory path (/usr/local/lib/frei0r-1/) if present.
- Priority changed from major to trivial
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Priority changed from trivial to major
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted